Travel a few miles from Padstow and you will encounter some of the most
stunning coastal views in the world. There are also numerous villages,
countryside walks and towns
to explore including the cathedral city of Truro.
1) Trevone Bay on an autumn day.
3) Tintagel and the North Cornwall Coast (to Trevose Head) viewed from High Cliff.
4) The North Door, Strangles Beach, North Cornwall.
5) View towards the Rumps from Doyden Point.
6) Doyden Point near Port Quin.
9) St Enodoc Church near Rock.
10) Grave of Sir John Betjeman at St Enodoc.