Sites to See
A short walk around Padstow will provide many stunningly beautiful
views of the surrounding coast and countryside. Here is a small taster of what you can
1) View from Chapel Style field towards the Atlantic.
2) Strolling down Fentonluna Lane and Duke Street.
3) The ferry landing at Rock, on the opposite side of the Camel Estuary.
4) Visit the National Lobster Hatchery.
5) A summers afternoon in Middle Street.
6) Fishing boats in the harbour.
7) Exploring the quaint streets near the harbour.
8) Viewing the sunset whilst cycling along the Camel Trail to Wadebridge.
9) A visit to Prideaux Place, Padstow.